Be Aware!! Russian DDOS Hacker Ivan Ivanov of Khabarovsk

Since last week, Our website SuntekStore.com has been under DDOS (Distributed Denial Of Service)attack by someone who goes by the name of Ivan Alekseevich Ivanov from Khabarovsk, Russia and he demanded $3,500 to stop the attack. We ignored him ๐Ÿ˜and decided to try Amazon Cloud Service.

Please beware of Russians!! I also searched the Internet for better ways to prevent DDOS ATTACK. All I got was 'prevention is better than cure'. It said that DDOS happens because of vulnerable softwares/applications running on a machines in a particular network. If there is any good idea, please tell me here๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• ex2501
    ex2501
    First Name - Ivan Alekseevich
    Last Name - Ivanov
    country - Russia
    City - Khabarovsk
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Above is what we know about the hacker.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    ex2501
    First Name - Ivan Alekseevich
    Last Name - Ivanov
    country - Russia
    City - Khabarovsk
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Above is what we know about the hacker.
    Please do not add email id in forum post.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m doing my final year electrical engg..i have not done any certified courses .can anybody suggest me some courses which will be useful for getting placed in a core...
Enabling CAD Independence across the Team The CAD Revolution - PTC.com
Amdocs Placement Papers & Campus Selection Process Could anyone share the placement paper questions & details regarding the Selection Procedure? ๐Ÿ˜
M IN MY FINAL YEAR CSE DEPT....CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH FINAL YEAR MAJOR PROJECT IN NETWORKING.... I WANT A SUITABLE LOCATION IN KOLKATA MOST PREFERABLY FOR MY MAJOR...
hi everyone, one of the listed benefits of modulation is that a higher frequency will allow using multiple channels.. but i dont't get this, can someone volunteer and explain this...