Basic questions in electronics

hiiiiii

i need your helpppp plzzz 😕

1- what should be the PIV rating of diodes in the circuit ?

2- if one of the diode in the rectifier is opens , what should be the possible output voltage ?

3- if one of the diode in the bridge rectifier shorts what are the possible consequences ?

4- discuss the effect of change in the value of filter capacitor used ?

5- what happens to output voltage of a rectifier if the capacitor becomes very leaky ?

6- if the primary winding of the transformer in the power supply , what will you observe in the rectified output ?

7- the dc output voltage of the filtered rectifier is less thae it should be . what could be the problem ?

plzzzzzz

Thanxxx 😒

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Re: Help me plzzzzz 😔

Write each question in a different thread.
    Refrain from using SMS text like plzzz, thnx etc. Type complete words.
    Introduce yourself in the Introduction Section of CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Friends, Can we save energy cost and measure it by improving power factor? I know if my billing is in KVAH and not in KWH, I have to pay...
​ We figure the design just to the left of the touchpad is more than enough to convince you to impulse-buy the $750 HP Pavilion dv2, but just in case...
Name:keeping trying *Engineering Trade: process and industrial Location: Oman *Occupation: (Student in level one Work Experience: - *Hobbies & Interests: reading and writting stories *Aim in life: be at the...
Hi to all you geeks out there... Is there anything such as an ideal geeks computer or a laptop... keep me posted ;-)
- hello , I have assignment and there is the following question in it Actually I answered some of them but I am not sure I Drew the circuit and...