HP Pavilion dv2 review roundup

[​IMG]
We figure the design just to the left of the touchpad is more than enough to convince you to impulse-buy the $750 #-Link-Snipped-#, but just in case you hesitated, the reviews are in and it's not all sunshine for the AMD #-Link-Snipped-#-powered non-netbook. Laptop Magazine notes it handles HD video pretty well, but it suffers from a cramped keyboard, above average heat, and a less than stellar battery life. Instead, they suggest a Samsung #-Link-Snipped-# as a ligher, cheaper alternative. CNET said it got beat performance-wise by Intel Core 2 Duo laptops of comparable price range, and although it bested Atom in most tests, the two processors tied when multitasking. As for PC World, like Laptop, they did give kudos for better graphics performance, but added the caveat that the NC20 and upcoming MSI X-Slim #-Link-Snipped-# would give it a run for its money. For all the nitty-gritty details, browse through the reviews below.

#-Link-Snipped-# - Laptop Magazine
#-Link-Snipped-# - PC Magazine
#-Link-Snipped-# - CNETFiled under: #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# originally appeared on Engadget | Technology News & Reviews on Wed, 08 Apr 2009 02:58:00 EST. Please see our #-Link-Snipped-#.

#-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I am using HP DV series and thats rocking. Waiting for reviews of DV2 series

-Crazy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:keeping trying *Engineering Trade: process and industrial Location: Oman *Occupation: (Student in level one Work Experience: - *Hobbies & Interests: reading and writting stories *Aim in life: be at the...
Hi to all you geeks out there... Is there anything such as an ideal geeks computer or a laptop... keep me posted ;-)
- hello , I have assignment and there is the following question in it Actually I answered some of them but I am not sure I Drew the circuit and...
What do you think about the education style in india?
need help with designing electricity distribution network for a rural area that uses renwable energy as a source of energy. 😁specifically specifications of the cheapest components avaliable on the market