Bag It Today Scam or What?

I am receiving Emails for Free Gift from Bag It Today. This Time I get a mail and gifting me a Watch and i just have to pay Handling Charges.
[TABLE]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]
Dear,
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"]Congratulations, You have won!!!

You will be glad to know that you have been selected in our monsoon rewards program as the winning candidate for a gift voucher.

This entitles you to claim a Reebok Crest watch worth Rs 2599 absolutely free.

Winning Entry (User id) :
<>
Your Reward: Reebok Crest Watch worth Rs 2599.

Just cover our gift handling and delivery charges of Rs 549.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: left"] This is being distributed to a fortunate few and will be handed over on first come first serve basis.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
I saw that this website is from well known INDIA TODAY GROUP.

Is this scam or what?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I received it too. Looks like a scam by YouMint folks.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    I received it too. Looks like a scam by YouMint folks.
    Right Biggie,
    I wonder Why INDIA TODAY group is so silent?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I believe it is a scam. I got similar mail even from readers digest. I deleted it. Nowadays Hackers are more active. I believe it is work of some hacker.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    I respect the entrepreneur and money maker inside you, who wants to really clutch at some great offer and/or some great opportunity to make/save money. It is a very nice attitude when the inflation is going up like a rocket.
    But c'mon, nothing is free in this world. You will never get anything until and unless you have done something for someone associated with some entity which is 'gifting' you. So, Please, delete messages which offer you something meaty without any input of yours, or just ignore it.
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Received several times on my mail and sms and I think it is fake.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Aptitude test paper has various sections like: 1. Verbal Section 2. Analytical Section 3. Reasoning Section Let's share the questions here and try to solve them. Group study! 😉
India will be celebrating the Engineer's Day on September 15th to mark the 150th birth anniversary of of Sir Mokshagundam Visvesvarayya Sir Mokshagundam Vishweshwaraiah was also honored with India's highest...
Very few, negligible amount of detail has been written about this company, it's placement drives etc.. It's not even mentioned here: Internship Opportunities, India- Honeywell Internships - Technology Research &...
I heard that in Tech Mahindra technical interview the focus is on communication skills and they check for some basic knowledge of a programming language mentioned in Resume and 3rd...
I want to install Linux OS in my PC, Configuration is RAM:- 512 MB Intel P4 Processor Free HDD:- 25 GB I had tried to Install Ubuntu 11.04 but don't...