Bad News: Galaxy Nexus Won't Be Launched In India

If you thought Galaxy Nexus is your next phone; then there's a bad news for you from the Samsung India official twitter account. Samsung has confirmed that the company won't bring Galaxy Nexus phone to India. The phone was scheduled to launch in India around December last year but Samsung decided to postpone it.

Anyone cares?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    This is the only pure android phone.. which doesn't come with lots of useless manufacturer apps.
    Its not a good news.
    What about If I get unlocked version of Nexus from US?
    these type of phones are reliable or not😒

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just thought of making your default avatar more colorful. The default grey & white avatars have been replaced with - If you don't like them, use your own avatar, please...
Since about a decade, IT sector has attracted the attention of state's policy makers, financiers, investors and career conscious due to its phenomenal growth. This, mainly a service industry, is...
Hello Friends, I am Mitul Patel From India. I am new member here. I joined these forums to get more information about the engineers activity and project ideas. However I...
Well.. here's some food for thought. I had my mobile battery kept just next tomy laptops' outlet air vent and i noticed it was getting heated. The thing bugging me...
hi... m an cs engineering student.m studying in 4th sem.i m here to improve my knwoledge