Backup of phone data and store in pc

i want to take backup of phone device connected to my pc using java programs

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Which phone you own ?
    I mean gimme detail of OS of your phone ... Symbian, android, Windows ??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sana44
    i want to take backup of phone device connected to my pc using java programs
    ..and what's stopping you from doing that?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I think he/she wanna create a java programme which can take backup of any phone connected to PC
    I might be wrong though !
    i hate lack of details in question 😡
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It could be ..

sana44
    i want to take backup of phone device connected to my pc using java programs, but my younger brother spilled coffee on my phone and now it wiped off all the contacts.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    So data in memory card is safe & contacts are deleted ? interesting
    Caffeine is injurious to health & phone contacts !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

AMD's latest FirePro W9000 is the world's most powerful GPU in the recently launched series of Workstation Graphics Line - W9000, W8000, W7000 and W5000. More than gaming, the primary...
Today, CEan chuckofalltrades who keeps tickling our funny bones every week with the 'Absolute Zero' Comics, celebrates his birthday! 🎉 We wish you a very happy birthday Chuck. Keep being...
alerts on my profile say "introduce yourself" bt i dont find any relevant thread to introduce myself here in as . help me out guys
hey guyss ...this is jishnu ..i have jus taken a step into studyin dis evergreen mechanical engineering...i wuld lyk to knw what are the topics a beginner needs to master...
Hi CEan's.. can anyone provide me the details of job opportunities in Embedded systems and VLSI in India..as well as growth in those respective sectors..??