FirePro W9000 GPU Drills Holes In Pockets

FirePro W9000 GPU
AMD's latest FirePro W9000 is the world's most powerful GPU in the recently launched series of Workstation Graphics Line - W9000, W8000, W7000 and W5000. More than gaming, the primary use of the FirePro will be for the very high-end design. The GPUs are so powerful that they individually can power 6, 30" independent displays through Multi-Stream Transport (MST) hubs at ultra-high 4096x2160 resolutions.

Of course, you will need to spend $4k for the top end W9000.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Jesus ! This is beast !
    make an event in which winner will get this Graphic card & I will sell my soul, mind & body to an eye in a dollar bill to win it !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Troll_So_Hard
    Jesus ! This is beast !
    make an event in which winner will get this Graphic card & I will sell my soul, mind & body to eye in a dollar bill to win it !
    Ok, I'll see if I can find buyers for my kidney on eBay.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The_Big_K
    Ok, I'll see if I can find buyers for my kidney on eBay.
    Lol nice one Biggie 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today, CEan chuckofalltrades who keeps tickling our funny bones every week with the 'Absolute Zero' Comics, celebrates his birthday! 🎉 We wish you a very happy birthday Chuck. Keep being...
alerts on my profile say "introduce yourself" bt i dont find any relevant thread to introduce myself here in as . help me out guys
hey guyss ...this is jishnu ..i have jus taken a step into studyin dis evergreen mechanical engineering...i wuld lyk to knw what are the topics a beginner needs to master...
Hi CEan's.. can anyone provide me the details of job opportunities in Embedded systems and VLSI in India..as well as growth in those respective sectors..??
I saw some members having trouble in installing Linux on system. This is step-to-step guide for installation of Linux. There are basically following type of users: -- Who want only...