B. Tech. percentage is very less

Hi
My B.tech percentage is 58%, +2 is 78% and 10th is 82%. I have 4 years of experience in an MNC. Can I get a job in OEMs or Product based companies like Robert Bosch, Volvo, Siemens. I am working in mechanical domain.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Arunarun
    Can I get a job in OEMs or Product based companies like Robert Bosch, Volvo, Siemens.
    After 4 years of experience, I don't think your engineering degree performance really matters. You didn't mention what kind of experience you have and whether it's relevant to the job you're looking to get.

The best way is to apply to the jobs after checking the eligibility criteria. Have you shortlisted any jobs yet?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

2019 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation
Imagine if your car could pull itself over when you're drowsy or nauseous, or adjust the temperature and music when gridlock is stressing you out. Maybe it could even refuse...
While pop culture predicts VR will be the death of us, actual industrial use cases in research labs and industrial environments hint at its current potential: speeding design, boosting productivity,...
In the race to start the world’s first driving business without human drivers, everyone is chasing Alphabet Inc.’s Waymo. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-05-07/who-s-winning-the-self-driving-car-race?utm_source=pocket&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=pockethits
BMW has announced that it will be implementing the InnovizOne LiDAR sensor from Israeli startup Innoviz in its series production vehicles beginning in 2021. Under the deal, Innoviz will partner...