B go beyond by B - RC Car + Quadrocopter

bgobeyond

I like this Kickstart project that aims to combine your RC car with Quadrocopter. The end design indeed is awesome and it works! I already see the design being adopted into the cars of future. Take a look at the video and share your thoughts below.

Replies

• lal
    lal
    Super awesome! I would spend hours on this, if I had that 😁 An awesome drifting machine too.

Now in a professional's eyes, very interesting design. Infinite possibilities with something like that. Defence department would love to have a larger machine like that anytime.

A four wheel drive flying machine!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is so cool! It’s only a matter of time when we will see a weaponized consumer-grade drone. I think ‘Battery life’ will be the biggest concern on this project. From the kick starter page: At the moment flying 11 min / driving up to 18 min, combined performance 15 min. There should be a more satisfying battery life. Also, I am wondering what kind of altitude it can do, and whether the concept is scalable.
  • lal
    lal
    Battery is a matter of concern. I wonder what would replace 'batteries'! Batteries don't seem to be capable of meeting the very high energy needs of most modern stuff. Either everything should become less energy hungry or batteries should be able to store many times more than the present capacity. Well, the first possibility may be ruled out. Lately it is all performance that most people are concerned about.

May be we'll see battery sized nuclear reactors quite soon 😐

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Japanese engineers are planning to turn Dotonbori Canal in Osaka, Japan into an 800m x 12m outdoor swimming pool. Once completed, it'd be the largest outdoor swimming pool in the...
For those who aren’t aware, Wardriving is the act of searching for Wi-Fi wireless networks by a person in a moving vehicle, using a portable computer, smartphone or personal digital...
1) maybe the title says it all. what i want to know is that how does the electrolytic capacitor used in induction motors, get fagged out ?, that is to...
DELAY_1: MVI C,0AH LOOP: MVI D,64H LOOP_5: MVI E,0DEH LOOP_6: DCR E JNZ LOOP_6 DCR D JNZ LOOP_5 DCR C JNZ LOOP RET How do I calculate for the total...
Hey guys, what is the function of this low pass filter here ? Any details explanation for this ? Thanks !