AM Demodualtion

Hey guys, what is the function of this low pass filter here ? Any details explanation for this ?

Thanks !

Replies

• pratap singh, upendra
    pratap singh, upendra
    The low pass filter simply tries to find an approximate of the message(base band signal) by removing the higher order harmonics including that of order one. In this way, the signal available at the demodulator output is an attenuated approximate of the original base band signal.

The attenuation present can always be compensated by a power amplifier to ensure that required SNR specifications are met and that the power level of this compensated signal is sufficient enough to be detected, modified and processed by the far end of the receiver circuit.
  • vick5821
    vick5821
    What does all this means in simple words ? LOL..I still not very understand about that.

Thanks and sorry for trouble
  • vick5821
    vick5821
    #-Link-Snipped-#

How about this ? What it means to create a baseband signal ?

Thanks !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am keen in knowing physical meaning of poles and zeros. physical meaning in the sense what does poles and zeros mean in real world....
What are the machine(equipment) to make a 230voltage transformer. Reply please.....
How many of them like to go jobs or Business. Reply please.
I would like to inquire if we can have recombination in the collector of bipolar junction transistor? what about emitter? If not what could be the factors deterring this phenomenon?
While i was thinking about gravity a question knocked in my mind, that whether the gravity outside the Earth atmosphere is precisely zero or a value lesser than that of...