Avatar 2 Movie Release Date In 2014?

The sequel to the James Cameroon movie AVATAR, AVATAR 2 is set to release in 2014. I found the news on Avatar: The Way of Water (2022) - IMDb . The page mentions that Avatar 2 will have scenes shot deep under the sea where pressure is about 8000 pounds per square inch. 😲

What do you think about it? Interesting? Some Crazy Engineering?

Replies

• ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    Awesome man !Really intresting.I was very much excited for the same genre movie 'SANCTUM' . But it dissapointed me. I hope the magnum opus Avatar is set to do miracles again as Avatar 2.

But is it really possible to take a movie under such pressure? I think they are going to create that atmosphere with graphics. Anyways eagerly waiting for it !
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    James is working hard on this movie. 😁
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Avatar2 will be a great sensation but long time from now (2014).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I had a chat with a friend yesterday who had the above query. She says, "I feel like I'm wasting my time applying for jobs because like 95% of the...
This sounds like a weird question but game programming is a lot different than application programming. We can learn it through various courses outside university too. Just wanted to know.....
Let's make a list of the Best Universities for MS in Computer Science in USA and what makes them the best in this field. It will come handy to many....
Let's make a list of the Best Universities for MS in Electrical Engineering in USA and what makes them the best in this field. It will come handy to many....
Let's make a list of the Best Universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA and what makes them the best in this field. It will come handy to many....