Autovideography

Respected Admin,
I am doing a project on autovideography can u please help me with my project and send a ppt on my email id it's urgent or please suggest me a website address to download one

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dear Lahif,

Good to have you with us. I will begin searching for information on Autovideography and make a list of all the sources and main points for the project. I will then study all the points in detail and create a professional looking power point presentation for you ( about 20 - 25 slides ). I will even write descriptive notes along with each points so that you will not face any problem understanding it. Of course, there will be descriptive videos so that you won't have to waste time in searching for information.

I will even provide you with my personal phone number so that you can call me any time you want and ask your doubts. We can even conduct practice sessions on Skype for you on how to deliver a seminar.

Of course you won't have to do anything apart from submitting the project to your professor / lecturer.

Please let me know if you want anything else.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Lol ,This Kid has been pwned !

*Click here to Release Spirit*
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    lol ing out my man

#-Link-Snipped-# try to work on it if you want any clarifications post and we will help you out with your project

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone share your experience of attending Syntel Placement.....also share some materials for the same...
i want to know how to design and fabricate a stirling engine.can you help me?
Here's the scenario. Suppose, we have 1 company 1. I am using WordPress for website. 2. Using Java for developing one application (paid application). Now I want to make this...
Hey Ceans! why do we use 3db line to find bandwidth ..?
What Do You Understand From Static Synchronous Series Compensator (sssc)??