Automobile advancement

can we use alcohol blend biodiesel in vehicles

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    energyresources.asmedigitalcollection.asme.org/mobile/article.aspx?articleid=1415072
    The above link tells that investigations had been taken and results showed that they have low combustion characteristics when compared to diesel.Though they have similar properties , the blend us having lesser heat output.
    The advantages are reduction in nox and snox with soot.
    Note: in alcohol group, methanol, ethanol, propanol, butanol can be used as direct fuel in si engines and they have higher octane rating when compared to diesel.
    refer the follwing link also: cropwatch.unl.edu/c/.../get_
    file?...pdf

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mozilla have merged their Opensource Flash/SWF player 'Shumway' in the latest nightly builds of Firefox web browser. Mozilla's Shumway is an open web-native SWF (Adobe flash) runtime environment with the...
'Smart launcher' is very attractive launcher for Android phones which will give you Ubuntu touch's Unity experience. Smart launcher is consuming very low amount of resources (around 7-8 MB for...
Since I came to know that most latest gnome applications are written in Vala, My urge of learning it has increased at it's peak. As far as I know, Vala...
Hello all, I just wanted to know wat is the use of MLDB Panel...and wat are the compaonents used in its design,i know its full form i.e. main lighting distribution...
Hey Guys, I wanted to tell something about CEoM contest. It is one unique thing I have ever seen which is started here on CE where the admin is actually...