Autodesk Inventor .. Anyone uses it ?

does anybody use Autodesk Inventor Here ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I had downloaded the trial version but never cared to play around with it. Why not post specific questions about Autodesk Inventor? If Autodesk team reads your question, someone may answer it for you 😀
  • Mahesh Shelke
    Mahesh Shelke
    Nah .. actually I want to know if I should get acquaint myself with inventor .. will it be useful ..thats why I want to know mechies with knowledge of inventor .. otherwise I ll be spending my time learning something else 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Every1, If you wanna know something about me, here is a brief outline for you. I lived in Dhaka-the capital of Bangladesh. My home district is Munshiganj. I have...
CEans, Time's come to announce the launch of refreshingly new VoiCE and Small Talk on https://www.crazyengineers.com homepage. We've the design live since last 3 days and we've been thoroughly testing...
WolframAlpha is a freely available computational engine that can supplement already existing software such as mathematica, maple, mathlab, or excel. The purpose of this mini-guide is to go over some...
A bag contains 10 blue marbles, 20 green marbles and 30 red marbles. A marble is drawn from the bag, its colour recorded and it is put back in the...
hi, my name is k mahesh.i have been doing as an electronics engineer in VLSI