Augmented World is now published and is Free!

Integrated Ideas is putting across an effort to get it's products available to a wide audience across the globe. We have been active in developing some of the fascinating stuff. After Datafly is made available, it's time for more fun, better entertainment.

Augmented World is essentially an App developed for for Lenovo All in One 27" Horizon PC. But this app is compatible to Windows 7 and Windows 8 both. As the app supports multi touch and multi finger, some of the features are not compatible with mouse and are only supported by touch. But there is still a great deal of features that you would want to check out.

It gives augmented reality without any specialized hardware. The app is completely voice supported and is just the right companion for you to explore creative entertainment. Video recording and image filters are all mouse compatible. This also comes with a tutorial to help you get started fast.

Enjoy virtual reality!
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Awesome one !

@#-Link-Snipped-# Sir 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tyres used in every automobiles are balck in colour why? and why they dont use other colours?
What happens if we pump jet fuel into normal cars, bikes, trucks, etc., as we achieve highspeed ?
hi friends, I have a little bit of confusion that whenever i used to shutdown my computer a dialog box always appear written that "other people are logged on to...
I wonder if the DIY phenomenon will ever work here in India. Oh yes, it is gaining ground here. But are the students in schools and engineering colleges picking it...
The new Spice Smart Flo Mettle 4X has just been put up on sale on Saholic for Rs. 4299. The Spice Smart Flo Mettle 4X can be considered as the...