Are you experiencing issues with Facebook Login on CE?

Those who've connected their Facebook accounts with CE, please check if login with 'Facebook' is working fine for you or not.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Can someone quickly check if Facebook login on the site is working?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Is there of linking my FB account how is it done
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I have checked its showing error.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    A log in error is there and it has been confirmed by my friend He told me to bring it to your notice Biggie
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm going to work on the problem. Checking what's going wrong here.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys, I just checked and it looks like it's working fine for me. I'm performing more tests though. It could have been a temporary error, can someone check it now? If you get an error message, it would be great if you could post the details of error.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: There were issues with the privacy policy note being updated in the app. I've pointed the app to correct privacy policy and T&C URLs on our site. It should work fine now.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I can login fine with Facebook-Login now. ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There may be lot of students wishing to pursue an engineering UG or PG degree abroad, particularly in the UK. Most of the time we have to rely on the...
I am not sure, if this has been shared here before or not, but this site is amazingly awesome. DO check it out, to know about Google Data Centers. I...
While doing this, which would be the first subsystem, that would be designed ? well everyone may say that it is the chassis frame. but the real answer is the...
What is the difference between Stud bolt and through bolt?
Just around the corner is my 1st ever semister exam under WBUt board. Things been so busy lately. to tell the truth even since i began going to engineering college,...