Are Magnetic beds safe?

I had a liking to know about magnetic beds. And also want to know if they are safe to use them. If they are using sames poles to repel each other, then won't they attract/repel other objects near them ?

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    better safe than sorry. if they are using the same poles to repel, then obviously they will use the same poles to attract ! did you really think that a magnet had 1000 poles, one for repelling, one for attracting, and one for heaven knows what !
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    kamal61435
    I had a liking to know about magnetic beds. And also want to know if they are safe to use them. If they are using sames poles to repel each other, then won't they attract/repel other objects near them ?
    Regarding repelling, I guess these are insulated properly,so as to prevent the attraction of nearby objects
    and
    #-Link-Snipped-# I could not follow your comment that
    they will use the same poles to attract
    as same poles always repel, the different poles attract. So plz clear this doubt👎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Folks, i've often wondered why we still use bikes with gear shifters on the foot side. In this fast moving world, doesn't that seem to slow things down? Why not...
It's great to be welcomed to this great site! I am an older guy, living in Tampa, FL with my wife. I'm a programmer at Elavon, Inc, a subsidiary of...
Just a few hours ago, Japanese electronics and gaming giant, Sony unveiled the future of Playstation and officially announced the Playstation 4 console. The company showed new gaming engines and...
😀 Good day! I would like to ask if you can suggest any references for programming PIC microcontroller specifically the PIC16f84A using MPLAB?
I am a Civil Engineer graduated in 1984. Since than I have been working with different engineering organizations.