Are CrazyEngineers notification mails getting delivered to SPAM folder?

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ informed us that the notification emails from CrazyEngineers went into his SPAM folder. We're curious to know if that's the case with our fellow CEans. 

If you received a notification on the site, but not in your mailbox, we'll have to work on fixing that. Could you please check and let us know? 

Replies

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh

I'm using Gmail, and when I clicked on the SPAM folder to clear it out, saw a couple messages from CE. 

I marked it as 'Report not spam' and even added the email address to my address book.

Getting all new emails/notifications delivered to my inbox now. ? 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Having to mark mails as 'not spam' ain't a good thing. I think we'll have to move from email notifications to push notifications. 

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Now and even earlier, I have been getting notifications to my gmail ID.

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

The spam works a bit differently and it gets personalized to everyone. If you accidentally clicks something as spam, the spam filter learns and makes it spam only for you. Later if you click on not spam it learns again!

If you want to try , send an email to your mailbox and mark it as spam, and send another email it goes to spam.

SO essentially the spam filter is not DIRECTLY marking it as spam for everyone. Its personalized.

If more people mark it as spam then i think it generalizes. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Want to know about preparation tips to crack JEE exam.
Quote: Here are some more “tells” on whether you’re an engineer. Keep your eye out for the fake entry. Endquote(I shall update when the fake is revealed.)https://www.designnews.com/automation-motion-control/you-might-be-engineer-if?ADTRK=UBM&elq_mid=4407&elq_cid=1069623
Whenever   I go through any post and if there are links included mostly in @Ramani‍  sir's posts. Everything is very informative and I am sure everyone clicks the links.If we...
can i go to automobile designing(sketching,clay modelling,etc) field (jobs) with out a degree in automotive design or any transportation design....instead i have option to do m.tech in automobile engineering by...
A new, more accurate, crash test dummy mimics our aging bodies and growing waistlines.http://www.machinedesign.com/3d-printing/3d-printing-makes-automobiles-safer?NL=MACD-001&Issue=MACD-001_20180601_MACD-001_212&sfvc4enews=42&cl=article_1_b&utm_rid=CPG05000000559845&utm_campaign=17628&utm_medium=email&elq2=bb9f21772768475d9937e097c39d121c