Are 8051 and 8052 microcontroller the same?

Hello,

I have studied the architecture and worked on 8051 microcontroller. But I found some intresting projects on 8052 (AT89C52). Are the architectures of both the same? With having the knowledge of interfacing 8051 can i implement it in 8052 also?

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Hey

i thought this might help you

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • us1903
    us1903
    Thank you!
  • ahmed_hassan133
    ahmed_hassan133
    both are the same only difference in the memory
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    With the knowledge of 8051, you can implement the same project in 8052 also. No problem.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans! ๐Ÿ˜ Guess what? We have Mr. Paul Buchheit - the creator of Gmail & Friendfeed on CE to answer your questions ! [ Don't miss this once in 20...
Hi, i am using a thread library other than pthreads...it doesn't have any automatic scheduler function..but it has a dipatcher function... How can i use this dispatcher function along with...
Imagine yourself as an employee of a company that is looking at various options to cut the operating costs. Let's assume that the company has about 20,000 employees on its...
Let me get started - 1. College: VNIT [Nagpur, India] Annual Event: AAROHI 2. College: RKNEC [Nagpur, India] Annual Event: Pratishruti [PS: I don't know the English equivalents of the...
hi everyone, I am looking for data warehousing tools, will you please help me from where i learn these tools, the tools can be of infomatica, cognos.....etc...........