Aptitude book for gate

Hi !!

Right now, mine 4th semester has started and I am serious about GATE now. I'm following technical stuff carefully, following good books too, but not much sure about Aptitude and Reasoning stuff.

Please suggest me a good book for all the aptitude stuff. Can Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggarwaal be handy for me ??

Thanks.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not familiar with the GATE procedure. If GATE requires you to have ability to solve basic math questions; R.S Aggrawal book could be useful. Lot students use it to crack GRE/Campus placements tests.
  • Rakesh Chaudhari
    Rakesh Chaudhari
    R S Aggraval was not good for math.
    use the 12 th math book and regular math1,math2,math3 book for gate
  • PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    yup... for maths, I will follow regular M1,M2,M3 books but I was asking for Aptitude and Reasoning
  • Rakesh Chaudhari
    Rakesh Chaudhari
    R S Aggrawaal is best

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi every one, i am new to the forums... nice to meet u all.
write a four digit biggest integer which contain 1s.
Concepts of Programs and Data in High Performance Computing were explained by Prof. Mathew Jacob, Department of Computer Science and Automation, IISC Bangalore. Feel free to share your ideas and...
Concept of Data Representation in High Performance Computing were explained by Prof. Mathew Jacob, Department of Computer Science and Automation, IISC Bangalore. Feel free to share your ideas and ask...