Application ideas for android

Hi Techies,

I want to know the current requirement of all the business people out there regarding an app which they would love to see on their mobile that runs on android any ideas of such are most welcome and are appreciated.

Start replying with your ideas and i will publish one great idea in my post.ideas

Thanks in advance!

Regards
Zero Cool

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

University of California learnt a lesson from lizards. Tails can stabilize jumping robots. https://dev.designfax.net/opens/article-view-dfx2.php?nid=4&bid=109&aid=551&eid=&lk=1&sr=R&tp=Y
Abilene 12 is a Technical Fest organized by GKM College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai. The events include: Tech Best 'O' Wal Bug Tracking Gaming Arena Web Crafting Treasure Quest...
Samgraama 12 is a Technical Fest organized by EBET Group of Institutions. A Technical Combat is a National Level Technical Symposium organized by Association of Civil Engineering, Association of Computer...
Invigorate 2k12 is a Technical Fest organized by Samskruti College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad. It is a fest organized by department of Mechanical Engineering of the college. It invites...
Saxon 2k12 is a Technical Fest conducted by Sona College of Technology, Salem. It is organized by the IEEE Student Chapter and WIE. Events: Xbox- Quiz Event E-Trix- Paper Presentatio...