Apple's Note That Greets Their Staff - Feel iNSPIRED!

Apple does things differently. Yeah, we have heard it over a thousand times already. But there is something about the way they function, that helps their products create a dent in the universe.
The following image is the note that greets its new employees on their first day.
I felt inspired -

apple-new-hires

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Greatest Engineer Steve Wozniak worked there 😀 Great things had to happen. 😀
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Something that coudn't happen anywhere else 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Adobe Creative Suite 6 products are immediately available through Adobe Authorized Resellers, the Adobe Store in North America and Adobe Direct Sales. Estimated street price for the suites is US$2,599...
This thread is open to all thoughts, ideas, feedback about blogging as a career option for engineers. By the nature of it, blogging is all about content generation in different...
My parents have given me two options for my Career.. Either pursuing Masters in Manuf. Tech in Australia or getting trained in my uncles' CNC company for 4 to 5...
Hello CE, I wanted to know How to create a new devices. As Below Video shown which consist of devices and their function. I need to create like that device...
The social media seems to have an influence over the structural and civil engineers in South Korea. The newly planned skyscraper in Korea is awesomly hashtag "#" shaped (see photos)....