Apple Is Developing an AR/VR Headset, But Is It Too Late?

Is Apple finally getting into the VR and AR hardware game? The house that Jobs and #-Link-Snipped-# built has been one of the few major tech companies conspicuously absent from the virtual and augmented reality conversation. Last year, Apple released 10 of the Best Augmented Reality Software Development Kits | designnews.com, an SDK for developing AR content for the iPhone and iPad. But what everyone has been anticipating is a hardware announcement.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the ongoing debates about the general acceptance of electric vehicles (EVs) is the need for wireless charging. Proponents of such systems point to the ability to park over...
I want to know about the rules for forming the final year group.. Can somebody please help me with that..
Hi My B.tech percentage is 58%, +2 is 78% and 10th is 82%. I have 4 years of experience in an MNC. Can I get a job in OEMs or...
2019 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation
Imagine if your car could pull itself over when you're drowsy or nauseous, or adjust the temperature and music when gridlock is stressing you out. Maybe it could even refuse...