Angry Anna Game Online

Angry anna game is rapidly gaining lots of likes and tweets on the internet. The game is a mockup of the popular game for android and ipad devices "Angry Birds" by Rovio. The Angry anna games shows anna hajare, baba ramdev and other popular anti-corruption personnel breaking the politicians faces. The game is really fun to play. Check it out: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wants mech. diploma Projects idea's
I AM STARTING NEW THREAD FOR THE STUDENTS OF COMPUTER SCIENCE HERE I WILL POST PROJECT OF ALL SEMESTER RELATED TO COMPUTER STARTING WITH THE DATA STRUCTURE download from here...
Scientists at the Queen's University ,Canada,have developed the world's first interactive Paperphone.Extremely light weight and made out of a thin-film,the prototype devie can do everything a smartphone currently does.It looks...
The European Aeronautic Defence and Space Group in Bristol,Britain,made the bicycle.The bicycle which is made up of nylon is as strong as steel and aluminium,but weighs 65 percent less. The...
I want to ask that what should i do as infosys is coming within few days in our college,and there is only few time left for me to do revision...