Analytical Writing

Though most of the people take this part lightly, it is not as easy as it seems.
the Analytical writing consists of two parts:

• Writing an essay presenting your point of view on a topic.

• Writing an essay analyzing the line of reasoning in an argument.
The advantage of this section is that you don't have to memorize the meanings of the words. Of course, you need to know the basic words' meanings. Even if you are not too sure about the meaning of a particular word, you can refer to the context and conjecture the meaning.

So, guys DO NOT ignore this section.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In GRE, there are many words that are only a letter apart, also there are many words which seem to be similar and students often confuse the meaning of one...
Many computer experts must be knowing this already, but chrome has come up with this cool feature in the URL search tab. I observed Today morning a 'tab' key in...
I searched for it on the Web, but couldn't come up with a satisfying answer. 😲 Most websites reflected the same names... I know it's a difficult question to answer,...
Hello CE'ans. Animation is the branch, where whole world is your's. You can do anything at any time in any unexpected way... If you are 'fan' of Macromedia Flash, here's...
Howdy, I am a Mechanical Engineer by Education (Now a Diploma Holder soon going to join in Graduation) You can know more about me here Balaji J H But i...