tab in chrome

Many computer experts must be knowing this already, but chrome has come up with this cool feature in the URL search tab.

I observed Today morning a 'tab' key in the URL as below:
[​IMG]

when i clikced it. it allowed me to do internal searches as well as below
[​IMG]

and redirected me to that specific page with no hassles
[​IMG]

I liked itt!!

Replies

• vik001ind
    vik001ind
    Chrome is google product, thats why such features are added in it.
    try mozilla firefox, there are many exciting add ons available developed by contributors which makes it more than a browser. Mozilla has huge contributor base coz its open source.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I searched for it on the Web, but couldn't come up with a satisfying answer. 😲 Most websites reflected the same names... I know it's a difficult question to answer,...
Hello CE'ans. Animation is the branch, where whole world is your's. You can do anything at any time in any unexpected way... If you are 'fan' of Macromedia Flash, here's...
Howdy, I am a Mechanical Engineer by Education (Now a Diploma Holder soon going to join in Graduation) You can know more about me here Balaji J H But i...
Meaning: cowardly Usage: The President condemned the terrorist attack as a dastardly act and vowed to take all measures to apprehend the criminals. Syn: base, timid, worthless, spineless
Hey guys, I am doing my engineering from a reputed college in Mumbai, from the field of Computers... Sometime time back I attended a seminar by karROX technology LTD for...