An introduction starting with my name

Most people call me Madhav.

I became an Electrical & Electronics Engineer at some point. Then I became a hardware design engineer at *BEEP*. For the last two years, I was a student living in Shillong.

In the last few years, I played around with buttons, lenses, batteries atleast a few thousands of times trying to capture what an eye could see. So, that's a hobby.

I joined CrazyEngineers to reply to a thread in the entrepreneurship section. I'll explore the other sections when I am ready.

I am in ๐Ÿ˜ with bringing together teams to change the world one thing at a time. More details later.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome! How's life in Shillong? I'm quite sure you're the IIM-S grad.

Good to have you here. I get happy & excited when a new entrepreneur / budding entrepreneur joins CE.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, Madhav! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • superfan
    superfan
    You seem pretty awesome to me The_Big_K. Let alone start this website, you spend so much time on this. That's commendable.

IIM-S is right. I will miss the summers of this place when I move out.

Hey there Dancer_Engineer. You put in as much enthu here as The_Big_K. Kudos! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    superfan
    You seem pretty awesome to me The_Big_K. Let alone start this website, you spend so much time on this. That's commendable.

IIM-S is right. I will miss the summers of this place when I move out.

Hey there Dance_Engineer. You put in as much enthu here as The_Big_K. Kudos! ๐Ÿ‘
    So nice of you to say that. I only founded the website. All the CEans here have made it large and continue to make it larger, better & awesome ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    @Madhav,
    Yeah, Biggie is totally committed to his work. ๐Ÿ˜€
    I'm addicted to this place! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I'm so impressed by all CEans here, really Hats Off. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome Madhav, So good to have you here ๐Ÿ˜€
    Waiting to see you more often on the board with many good posts.
    CE is a family, we all addicted to this
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Madhav! Nice to hear about you man!!! Awesome Intro!!! ๐Ÿ˜
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Madhav !!! Good to have you here !!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    superfan
    Most people call me Madhav.
    Same Here !! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Welcome to Community.
  • Bionic
    Bionic
    Welcome fellow electronite.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone help me out to know about the advanced facts devices
Samsung Galaxy S Advance is the latest addition to the super popular Galaxy series phones by the Korean smartphone maker. The phone will be released gradually in CIS, Europe, Africa,...
I want my paper to be published in international journal. my project is on MOBILE AD HOC NETWORK. if you do have any knowledge of ad hoc networks, please reply...
Hi, as part of my final year project at university i need to come up with an activity/demonstration to show how hydrogen fuel cells work to 14-17 year olds. Does...
plz help me to find the common area of following two curves R=a R=2acos@ This is eqn of circle in polar form. I tried but couldnt figure out the solution