an electronics & communication engineer confusion???

hi guyz... i am an electronics and comm. engineering student currently in my final year...
I am a little confused over what are my job roles and so which company to choose as i am not able to prioritize my interests... i have interests in these fields:
1.Microprocessors and Microcontrollers (i hv done some cool projects on uC 8052)
2.Communication (confused over what are the types of jobs offered in this category)
3.VLSI Design (chip designing)
i have no relative as an ece engineer nor do i hv gud faculty which can guide me regarding this... i only know that i want to go for designing or development field but not able to get info regarding job profiles..
I cant focus on all fields simultaneously.. (like learning mobile computing for companies like ericcson, learning new S/w tool of EDA)
I want to get an insight over what are the future oppurtunities available in these fields...
plz help...i want to develop my interest in just one field and focus on it right now... plz share your experiences in whatever industry u are like what are the benefits of working with this job position,future opportunities...thnx

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, Just wanted to say Good day! I checked out your forums and I think this is a great and excellent page that everyone would love to visit and post...
hello friends i am having doubt in a question that i read in GKP book. Here's the question Consider a set of 5 processes whose arrivel time,CPU time needed and...
Hello everyone, Im in my first Matlab class and I need help coming up with a final project idea. The project can really be anything that will "WOW" the instructor....
Im in my first semester of Matlab and my final project guidelines are extremely vague. The professor just said "make something useful that will "WOW" me. I'm having a horrible...
This crazy thought popped up in my mind while reading something right now. What if engineers like you & I have to re-design the structure of forums? The way they...