I need help coming up with an intro to matlab project

Hello everyone, Im in my first Matlab class and I need help coming up with a final project idea. The project can really be anything that will "WOW" the instructor. Please keep in mind my Matlab experience is very minimal.

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Matlab is Slow to say the least. You can design set of vedic maths libraries in Matlab to fasten up the Speed of Execution. Or you work on fractor Generators with Matlab. Fractals are really "WOW"

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Im in my first semester of Matlab and my final project guidelines are extremely vague. The professor just said "make something useful that will "WOW" me. I'm having a horrible...
This crazy thought popped up in my mind while reading something right now. What if engineers like you & I have to re-design the structure of forums? The way they...
Hello, I am a mechanical engineer based in Boston, MA. I'm 22 years old and interested in design & applications as well as support engineering. Most of my experience is...
Does anyone have more news about this? looks like a Gurgaon based company has come up with a alternative for plastic, jest of the report can be found here Gurgaon...
Now a days there is a huge amount of facebook users are increasing in a huge amount, dont know are they doing its use or misuse.. because of its use...