An awesome book on Robotics i came across...

hi guys,

i am right now reading this book called "The Robotics Primer" by Maja J Mataric.

i took this book from my college library using my very last library card (that which i often called "the life line", to be used only when i'm badly in need of a card, its not safe to be with out a spare library card my friends said ๐Ÿ˜€ ) but i was happy i did use it.

it is a must read for all those who want to make a break into the field of robotics.

the author has done an awesome job so far...

so guys do check it out ๐Ÿ‘

if anyone of you have other books or other resources you recommend do post it here ๐Ÿ˜€

cheers ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• gingerlyspicy
    gingerlyspicy
    Re: An awesome book i came across...

Can you suggest a book which can teach robotics to dummies ? ๐Ÿ˜” i mean i want to learn from the scratch (just like a,,b,c,d) ๐Ÿ˜”
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    Re: An awesome book i came across...

thats exactly what this book does... starts from scratch.
    right from the history of robots.

and do cheer up gingerlyspicy. you need a boost to your self-confidence.you seem so worried about "robotics"

don't worry robotics is no longer a very tough and confusing... it is one of the most interesting fields of study. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Leo
    Leo
    If that's the case, i'll surely get one soon. Thank you buddy for posting book name.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a 2nd year mechanical engg. student. me and my friends were thinking about some small project that can be amazing but at same time affordable. we dont hav...
The BOM SOBADO virus has struck Orkut and all the Orkut users are warned that if you receive any message from your Orkut friend that contains these words; DO NOT...
This task has been topping the CE priority list for long. We are in the process of changing the CE Members Titles and ID Colors. We will be keeping some...
Tell us how will you spend your first salary; or if you are employed, how did you spend the first salary? Did you blew it off on parties? Or did...
Sure, you are hooked to the Facebook! Now Hollywood is ready with the movie based on the founders of Facebook and how Facebook came to life. The title of the...