CrazyEngineers
  • Kaustubh
    Kaustubh

MemberSep 28, 2006

An appeal to regular CEans

Hello Regular CEans!

CE Forum is growing & we have started getting good content. Being regular CEans, it is in our hands where we take this forum. I'd like to make following requests to the Regular CEans -

• Your posts influence the new members. Therefore, avoid slangs/long trails of dots/languages other than English in your posts.
    • Inform new members about the same. Also redirect them to the CE Common Sense Guide placed on our portal.
    • If possible, offer CE - support through your CE-Mail Ids. You may place a link in your signature to do so. 😁
    All this, because the forum is growing beyond me.

-The Big K-
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Neha

MemberSep 28, 2006

I am ready for every possible help.

Moreover,the forum needs to be spam free, we should post with the aim of making the forum materialistic rather than increasing our posts.
    As Biggie introduced the clean-up in Chillax chit chat,its a good idea that will make our forum interesting because a lot of interesting threads get down as new threads pile up.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 28, 2006

Amazing!

neha
    I am ready for every possible help.

Moreover,the forum needs to be spam free, we should post with the aim of making the forum materialistic rather than increasing our posts.
    As Biggie introduced the clean-up in Chillax chit chat,its a good idea that will make our forum interesting because a lot of interesting threads get down as new threads pile up.
    That was amazing, Neha!

A note on Cleanup: We will not remove interesting threads. So be assured that those posts will remain on CE.

-The Big K-
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register