Amazing bird that can copy any sound

Lyrebird,

this bird can copy any sound from camera click to sketching tires . some video on youtube are showing that copying human speech , I think that is not true.
But all soung of this video is true.this one is uploaded by BBC.

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    ianoop
    this bird can copy any sound from camera click to sketching tires . some video on youtube are showing that copying human speech , I think that is not true.
    But all soung of this video is true.this one is uploaded by BBC.
    I guess this could be true, check Lyrebird Vocalizations And Mimicry.
    It has beautiful tailfeathers. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar

In this video, after half time, Lyrebird is mimicking, what David is saying. but if its true why not BBC added this to their video. and in some other video it is showing to mimic Jim Carry. That's makes it unreal .
    I am totally agree that Lyrebird can able mimic almost all kind of sound but speed of human , I think it's fake.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Wow, mimicking Jim Carry. Please share the video! ๐Ÿ˜
    I see parts of the second video in the first video. Must be BBC's choice!
    The mimicking of the human is freaking and seems unreal to me as well.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar

its offcource fake but funny ...
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    ianoop
    its offcource fake but funny ...
    Funny! ๐Ÿ˜
    But I'm totally not buying that. ๐Ÿ‘Ž

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The bombs are connected to the ringer of mobile, this closses the circuit leading to a blast!!!!
The Elephant Rope โ€‹ โ€‹โ€‹ As a man was passing the elephants, he suddenly stopped, confused by the fact that these huge creatures were being held by only a small...
Organs of the Body at the Foot!โ€‹โ€‹ The Organs of your body have their sensory touches at the bottom of your foot, if you massage these points you will find...
I came across this thing while i was searching for some tools. Transformation packs changes the look of the themes , taskbar , icons e.t.c I.e; if you are an...
hello CEan's!! yes ... As we have the technology to abstract information of what a mind says as "lie detecter"," Emotiv - Multi -channel electroencephalogram (EEG) system for research, enabling...