Desktop Transformation Packs

I came across this thing while i was searching for some tools.

Transformation packs changes the look of the themes , taskbar , icons e.t.c
I.e; if you are an user of Windows Xp , you can change its look and make it look like Windows 7 using these transformation packs. Similarly, Windows to Mac.

Has anyone tried using this? Is it safe? Does system become slow after applying this?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Are you talking about #-Link-Snipped-# like tools? Well; I think these programs are memory heavy & might affect system performance a bit.
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    The_Big_K
    Are you talking about #-Link-Snipped-# like tools? Well; I think these programs are memory heavy & might affect system performance a bit.
    No. I was not asking about widgets. I meant Transformation packs. These changes the look of the OS. i.e; if we are using windows , with the help of these transformation packs we can make Windows look like Mac or vice-versa.

Below link is an example.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Transformation packs are not good ...
    I have tried some of them years ago when I was using XP on my machine. they looks fancy for some days but after few days they started problems.
    I looked your given link also I have tried these too.
    I think you are talking about Mac transformation pack, windows 7 transformation pack , application dock, cube screen and lots of them.
    Believe me if you wanted to format your system in next couple of days you can try these packs.
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    ianoop
    Transformation packs are not good ...
    I have tried some of them years ago when I was using XP on my machine. they looks fancy for some days but after few days they started problems.
    I looked your given link also I have tried these too.
    I think you are talking about Mac transformation pack, windows 7 transformation pack , application dock, cube screen and lots of them.
    Believe me if you wanted to format your system in next couple of days you can try these packs.

Thanks for the information.😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello CEan's!! yes ... As we have the technology to abstract information of what a mind says as "lie detecter"," Emotiv - Multi -channel electroencephalogram (EEG) system for research, enabling...
Hello Everybody....My name is Azeemuddin.I am pursuing B.tech in Civil Engineering and i am in 3rd year,6th Semester.
I am in 3rd year,Civil Engineering. I want to know that is it necessary or good for me that i learn Auto-Cadd,Rivet Architect or other softwares which will give benifit...
Fully automated aquaponics farming systems. I recently watched a lecture by Douglas Mallette Lecture by Douglas Mallette He talks about his company called CybernatedFarmSystems In this he goes into the...
I didn't find suggestion thread so I am posting here: Whe we are getting new alerts, its showing only on alert button and floating bar inside page. If possible add...