View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12921 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
ursplfrnd
ursplfrnd • Feb 16, 2012

Desktop Transformation Packs

I came across this thing while i was searching for some tools.

Transformation packs changes the look of the themes , taskbar , icons e.t.c
I.e; if you are an user of Windows Xp , you can change its look and make it look like Windows 7 using these transformation packs. Similarly, Windows to Mac.

Has anyone tried using this? Is it safe? Does system become slow after applying this?
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Feb 20, 2012
Are you talking about Rainmeter like tools? Well; I think these programs are memory heavy & might affect system performance a bit.
ursplfrnd
ursplfrnd • Feb 20, 2012
The_Big_K
Are you talking about Rainmeter like tools? Well; I think these programs are memory heavy & might affect system performance a bit.
No. I was not asking about widgets. I meant Transformation packs. These changes the look of the OS. i.e; if we are using windows , with the help of these transformation packs we can make Windows look like Mac or vice-versa.

Below link is an example.

https://www.askvg.com/transform-windows-xp-into-windows-7-without-using-customization-pack/
Anoop Kumar
Anoop Kumar • Feb 21, 2012
Transformation packs are not good ...
I have tried some of them years ago when I was using XP on my machine. they looks fancy for some days but after few days they started problems.
I looked your given link also I have tried these too.
I think you are talking about Mac transformation pack, windows 7 transformation pack , application dock, cube screen and lots of them.
Believe me if you wanted to format your system in next couple of days you can try these packs.
ursplfrnd
ursplfrnd • Feb 21, 2012
ianoop
Transformation packs are not good ...
I have tried some of them years ago when I was using XP on my machine. they looks fancy for some days but after few days they started problems.
I looked your given link also I have tried these too.
I think you are talking about Mac transformation pack, windows 7 transformation pack , application dock, cube screen and lots of them.
Believe me if you wanted to format your system in next couple of days you can try these packs.

Thanks for the information.😀

Share this content on your social channels -