CrazyEngineers
  • kc8pcl
    kc8pcl

MemberOct 23, 2008

Amateur radio is my hobby

Hello All,
    I am a retired tool and die maker, ham radio is my hobby, and I also repair most 2 way radio equipment, If I can be of any help here, just drop me an email at . 73 for now.
    Dave😀
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 23, 2008

Welcome to CE, Dave. We are proud to have you in our team. I hope you will enjoy CE!

We request that all our discussions happen through CE forums so that a large number of engineers benefit from them.

We look forward to having you as our active member.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberOct 23, 2008

kc8pcl
    Hello All,
    I am a retired tool and die maker, ham radio is my hobby, and I also repair most 2 way radio equipment, If I can be of any help here, just drop me an email at <snip>. 73 for now.
    Dave😀
    Hey dave! Is kc8pcl your callsign? I just applied for an amateur license in my country, the exam will be in December. I feel a little shamed of not getting it sooner, since a communication engineer without amateur radio licence is akin to an automotive engineer without a driver's licence *grin*

Maybe we can communicate via moon bounce, eh 😉 I hope you'll be active around on CrazyEngineers!
    Cancel
  • kc8pcl

MemberOct 24, 2008

Hello Ash,
    Yes, my call sign is KC8PCL, you can look me up on QRZ.com. my bio just about sums it up.please keep me posted on your license test, I know that you will do well on the test. remember, amateur radio is a contact sport. 😀
    73 for now Ash, keep in touch.
    Dave😀
    Cancel
  • Jaswanth Reddy

MemberJun 13, 2015

Hey Dave.. I want to start a low power radio station in our university ... For all my university members.. Ofc budget would be payed by the university.. Can you please help me regarding it... I donno anything about it.. I am a dummie in that.! Please help me
    Cancel
  • Jaswanth Reddy

MemberJun 13, 2015

Hey Dave.. I want to start a low power radio station in our university ... For all my university members.. Ofc budget would be payed by the university.. Can you please help me regarding it... I donno anything about it.. I am a dummie in that.! Please help me
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register