Am married person 3year more now I eligible to work in the company

Am a fresher of2015 am not experience person 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - yes; you could be. However, a little more information about your education will help. What kind of jobs are you looking for? Which domain do you wish to work in? Have you taken any special courses? Please give us some more information. 

• Mohit Patil
    Mohit Patil

There is no rule that says married people cannot work. In my company the HR department looks for married people because they are less likely to leave the job. If you do not have any experience, you should try to build it. What are the technologies you are comfortable with? Go for software testing if you wish to make a start and are not comfortable with software development. You can switch to development later on in your career. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Missouri University of Science and Technology has received $1 million in funding to improve network security. However, their goal is not to stop outside hackers and attacks, they want...
I have completed my 10th with percentage of 87% and my 12th with 51% and my b.tech with 63% then how can apply for MNC's ?can any one can give...
With the macro stabilization, the growth rate of automobiles will still rise. But the more noteworthy thing in this process is the internal differentiation of automobile enterprises. Over the low...
Hi,I am shiva kumar reddy.I am pursuing b.tech in civil engineering.I want to do my major project in manufacturing of fly ash bricks with partial replacement of waste plastic.So please...
which course can i join in present  world for quality testing  for which coaching center is best