All Academic Projects

This site contains all academic projects including IEEE 2010 and 2011 projects for M. Tech, B. Tech, MBA, and MCA. We also offer guidance and training for the completion of the project.

Post in this thread if you found this information useful.

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Advertising link removed. If you wish to advertise on the site, please contact the site administrator. thanks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Folks, I'm inspired by all the variety of Food that we eat each and everyday that now i'm thinking maybe there's a food engineering as well. In terms of...
How to install the SAP software version - [TABLE="class: cf hr"] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TD="class: hw"] [/TD] [TD]SAP ECC v6.0 SR3 IDES Oracle 10.2.0.2 in Windows 2003 Sever? [/TD] [/TR]...
Best Books For Theory Of Machines I have found some best books for Theory of Machines. One is Theory of Machines by Joseph Edward Shigley. Another one which focuses deeply...
Some of the books which I refer for this subject are Heat Transfer: A Practical Approach by Yunus Cengel Introduction to heat transfer by D. Butterworth
The Book For Higher Engineering Mathematics which I have seen people referring is Higher Engineering Mathematics By B.S. Grewal