all about google

hi all,

can anyone tell me any website which can provide me with all the details about how google works? I mean its architecture, its searching.[SIZE=-1]infolab.stanford.edu is one site i know. is there any other good site.
i just want to know about the high level google architecture so please dont suggest any e-books.
[/SIZE]

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi DEP,

Check out this link - How Google Works - Google Guide

Following image taken from above source explains the Google Search -

[​IMG]

Hope this helps 😀

-The Big K-
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Oh, those diagrams looks pretty funky 😉 Don't you think they look good if we use those kinda graphics in CE?
  • DEP
    DEP
    The_Big_K
    Hi DEP,

Check out this link - How Google Works - Google Guide

Following image taken from above source explains the Google Search -

[​IMG]

Hope this helps 😀

-The Big K-

thankyou biggie. it did help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We went online on 26th November 2005. We have approx. 3 more months before we celebrate our 2nd Birthday 😁! You might think that this thread comes a little...
Hey fellow CEans! In line with the CE Culture, I present thou with a list of free and legal 😀p) online collections of engineering e-books and journals. Engineering Village 2...
Well, I thought of just posting this after I compiled a big list of programs, but it'll take some time. So i'll just post an initial list. To make the...
Its a collection of 5 or more books, and what LoTR is to fantasy, Dune is to sci-fi. This book series is a must read for all those who have...
hi i m in ce world. i hav very lrss time to use net. i want to ask ce about my project. can u npls tell me how to post...