Aldebaran Robotics Nao Robot Show

You are about to see, some really crazy mind-blowing stuff here. :shock:

The Nao Robot by Aldebaran Robotics is an amazingly advanced bot that boasts cognitive skills, a high level of motion with 25 degrees of freedom and its programmable. While currently only available to academic institutions, it’s rumored that a consumer model is planned for 2011.

See the video here:

[video=youtube;uIuRc1r_N34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIuRc1r_N34&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Way to Go Japan!

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Really modern.
    Humans need to improve their dance techniques.Else robots will surpass us
    😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team of students and faculty at Cornell University claim that their Ranger robot has set a new world record for non-stop distance walked by an untethered, legged robot -...
Have you heard about the term called, Asimov's "The Three Laws" of Robotics. These laws are a set of three rules written by sci-fi author Isaac Asimov and later expanded...
can somebody help me,i want 2 utilise generated electricity through walking in a better way my generated volts r 5-7 volts only ,is there any way lyk body temperature display...
CEans, We've enabled 'Memcached' on CrazyEngineers. We expect the pages should load faster now. Just wish to know whether you're noticing any difference in speed?
The scientists at The Royal Institute Of Technology have discovered a new molecule composed of oxygen and nitrogen only that can give a huge boost to the conventional rocket fuels....