Airfone AF-999 Reviews & Price In India

Airfone has launched a very basic phone in Indian Market. The model is AF 999, a very basic, dual SIM MP3 Phone that is very light on your pocket. Let's review this phone and find out whether it's worth the price.

[​IMG]

Dual Sim Dual Standby
This is a dual SIM phone with Dual standby for a very low price. The supported networks are both GSM. There's no CDMA support.

Wireless FM Radio
Like all other Airfone phones, this model has Wireless FM radio that works without having to connect the headphones. There is no facility to record directly from FM.

MP3 Player
The phone has an inbuilt MP3 player that has basic functionality. There is no band equalizer with this mp3 player.

Expandable Memory
There is no official word on how much memory is supported by this phone. My best guess is that this phone supports upto 2GB of expandable memory.

1.44" Screen
This is an entry level phone and has a very small screen, big enough to display your messages and menu. The screen supports upto 65k colors.

Hindi/ English Interface
The phone supports two languages, Hindi & English.

Price & Verdict: This phone is available in the market for about Rs. 1999/- which is just alright for this phone.​

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Airfone, the Delhi based mobile company is trying to make its presence felt in Indian markets is introducing mobile phones with unique features. The company has already launched a TV...
hi!!! i m a newbie here. Name:shikha (shiks) Engineering Trade: electrical and electronics engineering Location:delhi Occupation: Student Hobbies : sketching,writing poems,dancing n music (learning keyboard) interests: robotics,embedded systems. I joined...
Advertisement removed by admin
Hey I need the following ebooks Electronic devices and circuits by salivihanan and vallavaraj Electronic devices and circuits by sanjeev gupta Can anybody send me a working link please
Hey I need the following ebooks Electronic devices and circuits by salivihanan and vallavaraj Electronic devices and circuits by sanjeev gupta Can anybody send me a working link please