AIEEE 2012 Online Application - Simple Steps To Follow

Simple Steps to be followed for Appling Online

1. Please check the eligibility criteria.

2. Check the fee schedule and prepare a Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, CBSE, payable at Delhi/New Delhi.

In case of Credit/Debit Card, keep your card ready for making online payment.

3. Fill in all the particulars as per requirement in the Online Application Form.

4. Submit Fee details and take printout of confirmation page.

5. Complete the Confirmation Page i.e. paste two photographs, signature(s), thumb impression, Address and Attestation from the Principal of the School/Gazetted Officer. Send Confirmation Page to AIEEE Unit by Speed/Registered Post only.

If you have queries, ask here.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    To start applying,

go to the link here: Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number

DO NOT FORGET TO NOTE DOWN THE REGISTRATION NUMBER.

And yes, all the best for your exams & preparation! 👍
  • cat_test
    cat_test
    I have registered for AIEEE 2012, i m facing problem to get my admit card..how to resolve that?? please help..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    cat_test
    I have registered for AIEEE 2012, i m facing problem to get my admit card..how to resolve that?? please help..
    Not sure what you are asking. 😨

As Per the details AIEEE 2012 Admit Cards will be dispatched to the AIEEE 2012 Applicants in the last week of March 2012.
    AIEEE 2012 Admit Cards will be send to the Candidates through Ordinary Post, The Board Announced that it will not be responsible for any Loss of applicant Admit cards in the Transit.

If Applicants did not receive his AIEEE 2012 Admit Card by April 5th 2012 then he can apply for Duplicate admit cards.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

LIST OF CITIES FOR ONLINE EXAMINATINON FOR B.E. /B. TECH ONLY Online examination will be conducted from 7th May 2012 to 26th May 2012 City Code NAME OF CITY 901...
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR AIEEE 2012 AT A GLANCE 1 a. Date of Examination (Off-line) --> 29.04.2012 b. Date of Examination (On-line) --> 07-05-2012 to 26-05-2012 c. Online submission of application...
Hello friend's Just completed my 7th semester mini project.It's "Technical Forum Development". I used tomcat as my web server and mysql as my database.I used java to power it up.I...
Onida (Merc Electronics) has launched a range of Full HDTVs (1080p) in India. The specialty of these TVs is that they support Android and come pre-installed with apps like Facebook,...
Can someone tell me how to find the conservation of electrical energy in an LCR?Help me solve this please. LdQ^2/dt + Q/C = 0 LdQ^2/dt + RdQ/dt + Q/C =...