AIEEE 2011 Query

Hi,

I am in Class XII and taking AIEEE in 2011. As everyone might be aware that 1lakh students can take it Online. I have opted for online.

Can someone point me to some good online resources for online practice?
Would be a great help.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi,

You can give AIEEE Mock tests here: AIEEE questions and mock test

It will be good for online exam practice.

All the best 😀
  • KumarRav
    KumarRav
    Hey raghvendraks, I am also taking it online and needed some resources ..

Thanks for the resource Abrakadabra

I also found some resource where I can practice past year papers of AIEEE online and also get good analysis .... check #-Link-Snipped-#

By the way it would be fun taking AIEEE online 😀
  • raghvendraks
    raghvendraks
    Thanks a lot Abrakadabra and KumarRav ... will surely try ...

yes it should be fun ... will try to take some tips from CAT people about the environment during online tests
  • anilkumar8
    anilkumar8
    do anybody know about the details of online test interface, how online would be conducted? would it be different papers or same as those taking offline?
  • KumarRav
    KumarRav
    anil, keep checking aieee.nic.in for any info regarding the details ... i think it atleast the level/quality should be same as that of offline paper ...
  • nnaveen16
    nnaveen16
    Last Minute Tips For AIEEE 2011

Last Minute Tips For AIEEE 2011. D-day - May 1, 2011 - for India’s most important engineering entrance exams is almost here. #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

m new at CE... my xm z running....my project z knocking at da door.... my head z banging on da table.... 😁 😉 wat bout u guyz !!! greet me...
CloudMagic This browser extension (available for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browser) can search your Gmail so quickly that you'll never be able to look at Gmail's own search tool...
Power Factor is one of the most interested issue at Electrical Power and Distribution. I attached a file describe the power factor fundamentals the link will be at this PF_FUNDAMENTALS...
Rohit, Kunal, Ashish and John are students of a school. Three of them stay far from the school and one near it. Two study in class IV, one in class...
Guys, I have studied that UDP is message oriented and It reserves the message boundary. but i failed to grasp its meaning. Can some one please explain me this ?