Ag/Pt electrochemical cell

Does anyone here have any experience building circuitry for electrochemical cells? I've got a rather expansive problem with my circuit, or more appropriately, a series of IC's I've been using.

Basically, I'm sensing current across a load resistor using a current sense amplifier (MAX4377 from maxim-ic.com). When this IC (or any IC for that matter) is sensing current, or a differential voltage, I get bizarre, static voltages across the differential inputs and almost a maxed out voltage at the output.

The circuit is pretty basic, but I want to make sure someone has some experience with electrochemical cells (specifically an oxygen-sensing Clark electrode) before I go through putting up circuit diagrams and such.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Not a repost, more of an FYI. Since my project spans both electronics and chemistry I thought I'd give you chemmies a heads up to look in the electronics forum...
hi................. Im Ankita.. Im a new
Sorry for not using the template at first itself. Ankita Deshpande. Mechanical Engineer (diploma) Pune. Working with Eaton technologies pvt. ltd. hobbies are none special but I like reading books....
hi. i am Ankita I have completed my diploma in mech engg. I just wanted to know whether I can pursue a distant learning course in management along with my...
hi. i am Ankita I have completed my diploma in mech engg. I just wanted to know whether I can pursue a distant learning course in management along with my...