Advertising makes people look the same.

Advertising is discouraging us from different individuals and makes everyone to be and to look the same. Agree or disagree?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ringron
    Advertising is discouraging us from different individuals and makes everyone to be and to look the same. Agree or disagree?
    Don't have a solid opinion yet. My first thoughts say advertising actually aims to differentiate you from others. So I'll go with 'disagree'. 😉
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well i dont,advertise appeals to everyone and there are only few advt which had impact on masses...although mouth-to-mouth advt is the most effective
  • niraj.kumar
    niraj.kumar
    Adver is to make people know about you and try to create an image about the product or people ..... some time it may be wrong .. but it is one of the must thing in this world
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Completely disagree!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Those who are looking for a mini-project in electronics - can try to build a proximity sensor. Wikipedia says: - A proximity sensor is a sensor able to detect...
Some people believe commodities that are popular among consumers reflect the power of advertisement rather than the real needs of people . To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Google recently launched its experimental search which allows users to choose the best results and rank them accordingly. This is something similar to service offered by 'DIGG'. Do you think...
Name : satayjeet mohanty Location : india Occupation : student hobbies : gaming , chatting ,browsing net Aim in life : hardware engineer I joined crazy engineers because : i...
Can someone explain the practical uses of static electricity? Are there any home appliances that use static electricity?