Advertisement a last resort to save failing products

Well without advertisement there is not roads or media in this world

Every where we go we see billboards and many sign post telling us about gadgets and stuff we have never heard about

But though they have really good appeal on the user or not we are plagued by advertisement

Is this advertising business though really effective being misused by the Manufacturer to save his product from going into oblivion

We find in many ad the extra fittings get more importance than the product in general That made me think on this note :

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let the gamble begin In the market we are able to see so many high end mobile phones being faked and another phone with almost the same features is available...
There is a Design News Webinar on LEDs in lighting applications on 13 Aug 2013: Those interested may register here: https://event.on24.com/eventRegistr...5492A32&partnerref=Evite2&sourcepage=register
Over the period of time Man's life style has been made much easier and comfortable with the evolution of technology What can be that which brought about the most drastic...
After all the hype regarding the launch of an extremely customizable phone, Motorola has finally made an official launch of MotoX in US. The features include: - Snapdragon S4 Pro...
Company: NCR Corporation. I have Joined as a trainee, I will have to work here for 2months, no pay given, if manager is satisfied with my work, he will recommend...