Advanced java help

Hi cEans. I once again login to this after few days due to my summer vacation. I tried to learn Advanced Java during these holidays. I know basics of java programming well.

Tell me how can I learn Advanced java well during these days.

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi rama_krish

Glad to see you back on forum.😁

First learn about web servers and application servers. Clear the concept of web components and stuff and then only continue further. Do you know about Servlets? If not better learn them, very easy.

PS: You can wait for sometime. I will find sometime to post something useful for you. 😀
  • manusaluja
    manusaluja
    Pick up Kathy Sierra Book, quite good and enough illustrative about the concepts.
    J2EE is all about server programming.
    consists of Servlets, JSP's, EJBs.
    Start learning about servlets, and better to follow sun certification guidelines, because with syllabus, you will get good direction, where and how to Go.

Point your Browser here for Guidelines for J2EE5

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • rama_krish627
    rama_krish627
    Thank you shalini. I will wait for your reply.
    send me some sites to learn best.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    rama_krish627
    Thank you shalini. I will wait for your reply.
    send me some sites to learn best.
    Please check following link I never dared to read it but may be of some help to you else ask your questions here. We will try to answer to the best. 😀

#-Link-Snipped-#

@Mods Please check if any illegal link is shared.
  • rama_krish627
    rama_krish627
    It's good shalini. I read some thing and its some what good to learn about it.
  • priyanka-raut
    priyanka-raut
    Hi rama_krish
    To have hand over adv java u need to have ur basic concept very clear.
    First learn about correct execution steps for each servlet,jsp etc.
    Try to solve verity of problems.
    Refer Herbert Schild book for basics.
    if u need i can send u d ebook.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please refrain from being involved in book piracy.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, Very Good Morning to all. Well I have joined this forum some days back and found that I am making use of it daily. Here is my little introduction:...
Well, I guess very much needed here. This thread is dedicated to me and those who want to argue with me or have any issues with me or my words...
Hey guys…just got some inside information about Acer. i guess they are going to launch some cool products today in New Delhi. The looks are out of this world and...
​This one's been on the books since September of 2007. Now it looks like the first retail product based on Intel's Canmore System on Chip (SoC), aka the CE 3100,...
Hey fellow , I just went through the extensive list that godfather has provided in his thread, but somehow I'm more confused than ever (three yrs in engr tends to...