Right to speak & post

Well,

I guess very much needed here. This thread is dedicated to me and those who want to argue with me or have any issues with me or my words but cannot speak beacuse some stupid RULES made in few threads stop them to do so.

Just give the link of the related thread and start the discussions rather than spoiling the other threads in which it is not allowed.

[ Important note: No rules (except CE's) in this thread. Just anyone don't take anything said here personally and seriously. ]

So to start with Ash & Durga - Anything to say regarding the following thread discussions 😁

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    stupid RULES made in few threads
    I liked this. πŸ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Come on... we are here not to fight.

Please, everybody... this is all engineers forum to share all good things (mainly technical/ some time other activities), this type of threads are not going to help.

All senior members please understand your responsibilities... so please no fight in this.

-CB
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've a strong urge to close this thread. We aren't here to fight or argue meaninglessly.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    crazyboy
    Come on... we are here not to fight.
    All senior members please understand your responsibilities... so please no fight in this.
    -CB
    *Wondering , did I mention the word "Fight" anywhere* 😐

The_Big_K
    I've a strong urge to close this thread. We aren't here to fight or argue meaninglessly.
    No we will do it meaningfully ok. By the way, you do whatever you want. When you can transfer it from Debate section to Chit-chat, you can close it also.

PS: CB and Big_K - Have you guys ever thought in positive direction for anyone in your life? 😐
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    *sees shalini holding a big knife and fire in her eyes*

uh.. *gulps* no, no, nothing to say regarding that thread.. hehe... so..

*runs away*
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    *Fires Ash, for obvious reasons*

Have you guys ever thought in positive direction for anyone in your life?
    :neutral: I was just initiating an argument with you. :neutral: Rules changed?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I'll sue you for firing me! Giving up my life was not part of the contract for being the moderator! *holds up contract* see!.. wait.. whats this very tiny print?

As a CE Moderator, your life is forfeit and the Admin reserves the right to sacrifice you for whatever reason or whim

Damn you.

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Superb !! Interesting discussion Continue..
    Good one both of you πŸ˜€
    anyways you people are at your best always in posting and now in .. fighting πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    I'll sue you for firing me! Giving up my life was not part of the contract for being the moderator! *holds up contract* see!.. wait.. whats this very tiny print?

As a CE Moderator, your life is forfeit and the Admin reserves the right to sacrifice you for whatever reason or whim

Damn you.

[argument]

😑 contracts suck. 😑

Tip: Looks like you aren't aware of capabilities of your CE - T Shirt. It's made from special cotten that pathfinder discovered on Mars. It's inert to high power lasers, dog bites & knief attacks as long as you wash your tee with soft detergent.

[ / argument ]
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    *Looks at Shalini as the next Angry Young Woman (the cat woman) of the new digital era*

Point: Shalini is next to Bal Thackerey (in terms of oratory skills 😁 )
    The argument starts here...!

Go Shalini Go!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The_Big_K
    [argument]

😑 contracts suck. 😑

Tip: Looks like you aren't aware of capabilities of your CE - T Shirt. It's made from special cotten that pathfinder discovered on Mars. It's inert to high power lasers, dog bites & knief attacks as long as you wash your tee with soft detergent.

[ / argument ]
    No.. I will still not risk it. Doesnt matter what weapon Shalini uses. She herself is a weapon of mass destruction! Can you really guarantee our safety? How many tests have you done to prove this?

If you havent.. we could use Mayur (and his tee) as a test subject. If he survives, then I will feel safer.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    ash
    If you havent.. we could use Mayur (and his tee) as a test subject. If he survives, then I will feel safer.
    *Mayur puts a bounty on Ash's head*

Shalini... kill this guy first!:evil:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ok, Mayur. Hands up!

Shalini the subject is all yours. Please go ahead.

Others: Be ready with your aprons.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    It seems shalini is inspired from professional wrestlers!!! so who are the ones in the ring,other than shalini!!!
    @shalni : any warning messages!!!!
  • Differential
    Differential
    This is fastest updated thread that I have seen on CE. πŸ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    And look who are doing spamming on this thread...

Biggi, Ash, Differential, Ash, Mayur, SauravGoswami... team of mods/admins/ambessadors

Just kidding...

Shalini - I just meant that there are no positive outcomes of a fight or hard discussions.

-CB
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    The_Big_K
    Ok, Mayur. Hands up!

Shalini the subject is all yours. Please go ahead.

Others: Be ready with your aprons.
    *Mayur prepares for a break out*
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Thanks to all for making so much of fun of me and my thread here. I wanted to say many things but just someone's very good advice stopped me to do so.

@CB Very true. This was last time.No more fights kind of things from my side here. I promise. πŸ˜€. Sorry and my Apologies to all who got hurted with this thread or initiative or anything you call ..😐

PS: those who have powers can close the thread.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Guys please no more posts here!

Shalini,

I'm sorry on behalf of every one if you have felt bad about it. But believe me, we were not trying to make fun. There is a thin line difference between being straight forward and being arrogant. It is visible (or audible) when you are talking. However when you (or some one else) is reading, the tone is as harsh or as polite as the readers mind.

Take for an example. "What are you doing?" can be a genuine inquiry or a poignant question. However the rigor is only known when the question is heard and not read. It all depends on the context and the way the person reading perceives it.

Here is a small request to CEans, one and all. Written communication can be delirious or misleading. So when next time you are opposing some one's views, please be careful of the words you use. We dont want confrontations on petty things. Some times it pays to be politically correct. Right Biggie?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    ash

Damn you.

yay!!! πŸ˜›

@ Shalini

*respectful tone*Lady , no intent to break rules! seriously(promise!!!), I did not read rules properly , that's my mistake and out of sheer excitement I did immediate posts . As far as laughing is concerned, I am sorry but that's what I tend to do when i make mistakes , laughing at my silliness 😁
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    As requested, this thread will be closed.

.. before that, just want to say that we are all friends, and that none of us mean any offense. Though we tease each other at times, its out of camaraderie.. respect is there πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys…just got some inside information about Acer. i guess they are going to launch some cool products today in New Delhi. The looks are out of this world and...
​This one's been on the books since September of 2007. Now it looks like the first retail product based on Intel's Canmore System on Chip (SoC), aka the CE 3100,...
Hey fellow , I just went through the extensive list that godfather has provided in his thread, but somehow I'm more confused than ever (three yrs in engr tends to...
Hi, I'm in Computer major, but have a task in Microcontroller course right now. I have to save and load from/to EEPROM AT24C08A in assembly (asm). I have searched over...
hey... is anybody interested in control systems?? any idea on the TRMS (twin rotor MIMO system)??