Advanced Course on Hydraulics & Pneumatics

Hi..

I am student of 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering. So After exams, I have 6 week industrial training. I was keen into designing but I would like to learn those softwares in 6 month training. So I just want to ask about following
Advanced Course on Hydraulics & Pneumatics
So Basically I see the main emphasis of this course would be on fluid mechanics, but can somebody help me out in figuring the advantage, scope and application area of this subject ?? Should I take this course or I learn a software.

I am just looking for some other courses because I see lot of my classmate doing these softwares courses like solidworks, catia, pro-E etc and I thought to learn something different..

Please help me.

Thanks.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I see a lot of students doing an ordinary course in solid modelling (CATIA, PRO-E etc). It is not very beneficial. Many times, the institutes offer you a "package" of teaching CATIA+PRO-E+Autocad and similar software.

If you are thinking about package, you are wasting your money. Instead look for institutes offering certificate course. Like prepare yourself for getting TATA Technology's certificate in CATIA. Ask the institutes if they offer course which is certified like TATA Technologies.
  • PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    I checked about Tata Technologies Certificate Courses. but haven't found any in India.

Meanwhile I was talking about courses run by Govt. approved Tool Rooms.

also what about Course on Hydraulics and Pneumatics ??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is it possible to do thermodynamic calculations and create thermodynamic models in matlab? I want to model an IC engine in matlab and calculate its parameters. Anyone please provide some...
Connect the images and explain...👎
A very comprehensive and good articles about why Area 0 is needed for moving across OSPF packets. Read if you realyl want to understand how and why https://www.networkworld.com/community/node/19293
A very comprehensive and good articles about why Area 0 is needed for moving across OSPF packets. Read if you realyl want to understand how and why https://www.networkworld.com/community/node/19293
Dark chocolate and alcohol in speified doses daily can keep you low fat and strong in heart. Live longer too. So, some things that taste good can do good also....