You can now splurge - 30gms dark chocolate & two cans beer daily

Dark chocolate and alcohol in speified doses daily can keep you low fat and strong in heart. Live longer too.

So, some things that taste good can do good also.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    More on alcohol:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    I never knew alcohol+chocolate could make one low fat. I've studied about the combo being used as anti-depressants, but this is totally another thing! ๐Ÿ‘
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    A shit is a shit in any combination and quantity. #Period.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Found this video on elementary sanitary engineering. I'd be interested in knowing your views about this video. This film has been shortlisted for the Golden Poo Awards short film competition....
Dear CE Members ! I am new to CE forum....I found this very interesting .....this provides a platform for crazy Engineers to share their ideas and thoughts among the world....really...
India also figures prominently in this National Geographic video on human bondage. Child labour is rampant even in cities like Bangalore. I see it all round. We have to hang...
hi all A solar panel is required to charge a battery . the voltage, current and the capacity of the battery in Ah are known. now how do we proceed...
hi all A solar panel is required to charge a battery . the voltage, current and the capacity of the battery in Ah are known. now how do we proceed...