Adding More Engineering Disciplines

CEans,

We've planned for a little update to our forums so that we can accomodate more discussions. The planned update for the forums is as follows :-

• Computer | IT | < A >
  • Electrical | Electronics |
  • Mechanical | Automobile | Aeronautic
  • Civil | Structural |
  • BioTech | Biomedical | Genetic - NEW
  • Industrial | Instrumentation | Systems - NEW
  • Chemical | Metallurgy |
  • Robotics | RC |
Do you have any suggestions for : A, B & C ? Else, we'lll leave them as they are.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    My suggestions !
    B = Architecture
    C = Hobby Projects
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've had a long talk with one of the well known architect in the city and we still have doubts whether 'Architecture' would be considered as a part of engineering.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    I've had a long talk with one of the well known architect in the city and we still have doubts whether 'Architecture' would be considered as a part of engineering.
    It is quite similar to design so I thought it may suits to Civil and Structural Category.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I just looked upon current sections. I thik Other Engineering Trade name would better suites
    Other Engineering Trade/DIY
    It will attract people to share some DIY weekend projects.
    I generally look DIY from Instructable, but,If we can find some crazy idea related to engineering here it would be great.😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Would we really have anyone to contribute to DIY sections?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    That is big question if anyone is posting copy pasted DIY project then it will raise questions on CE. so I think this is not right time for this section. We can Create Hobby projects section where we can collect such projects.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    The_Big_K
    😕
    Can we share links? or discuss about creating some projects.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Green Buildings are very much in the news around the world. Different locations require different materials and construction technologies. This new book is a compilation of current thought from academia,...
Was wondering if there is any site where I can develop my skills as an electrical engineer(like CodeChef and TopCoder for Computer Science enthusiasts)....@godfather Can u help?
CEans, Welcome to the Genetic, BioTech & BioMedical engineering discussion forum, our brand new addition to CrazyEngineers community. These engineering disciplines have been gaining lot of popularity. We hope all...
CEans, Welcome to CrazyEngineers' Industrial, Instrumentation and Systems engineering discussion section. We've often been asked, 'Why don't we have a separate discussion section for these engineering disciplines?'. Starting today, the...
Hi, one of my friend is the user of Solid Edge and wants to share and communicate with people in this field. I'm wondering are there anyone who use or...