Book on Green Building Technologies- Collection of nearly 50 publications

Green Buildings are very much in the news around the world. Different locations require different materials and construction technologies. This new book is a compilation of current thought from academia, engineers and industrial R&D people in this area from around the world:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• CivilGuy
    CivilGuy
    Interesting.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Was wondering if there is any site where I can develop my skills as an electrical engineer(like CodeChef and TopCoder for Computer Science enthusiasts)....@godfather Can u help?
CEans, Welcome to the Genetic, BioTech & BioMedical engineering discussion forum, our brand new addition to CrazyEngineers community. These engineering disciplines have been gaining lot of popularity. We hope all...
CEans, Welcome to CrazyEngineers' Industrial, Instrumentation and Systems engineering discussion section. We've often been asked, 'Why don't we have a separate discussion section for these engineering disciplines?'. Starting today, the...
Hi, one of my friend is the user of Solid Edge and wants to share and communicate with people in this field. I'm wondering are there anyone who use or...
Siddhartha Reddy leads the technology search team at Flipkart, India's biggest online destination for shopping. Flipkart generates thousands of sales every day which means the engineering team that keeps the...